Are you tired of spending a decent chunk of money on a larger project like a storage sheds or outdoor structure, only to have the structure falling apart a year or 2 later? Stop spending your hard-earned money at these big box stores. Maybe it is time for you to spend that money on a storage shed from a local manufacturer and retailer. Enjoy honest workmanship, friendly Iowa customer service, promises we actually stand behind, and most importantly, a quality built shed that will last for years to come.
We are a local, family-owned small business that is focused on building sheds and other outdoor structures for our neighbors all across the state of Iowa and into northern Missouri. We offer 4 different shed styles, animal shelters, garages, cabins, and a playhouse. Each one of these outdoor structures can be customized to look the way you want, whether you are trying to match a barn or house, we can usually get your outdoor shed pretty close.
When you choose Kauffman Structures for your outdoor structure, you will quickly realize how personal of a designing, sales, and delivery experience that it is. We build and sell our own sheds, so you don’t have to worry about if you are going to be working with someone who doesn’t know what they are talking about when it comes to storage sheds.
We look forward to working with you.
In Stock Sheds in Dodge, Iowa
Rent to Own Sheds in Fort Dodge, Iowa
With a storage shed from Kauffman Structures, you can have your own storage facility placed conveniently in your Fort Dodge, Iowa backyard and own it after 36 monthly rental payments, (not available for cabins). Why rent to own sheds unit miles away when you could have your outdoor storage unit right in your own yard? In addition, the storage shed becomes entirely yours upon completing the payments.
Shed Delivery in Fort Dodge
Directions From Fort Dodge, Iowa:
- Head south on US-169 out of Fort Dodge
- Continue on US-169 through Harcourt and Boxholm
- Turn Left on to US-30 E toward Ogden
- Use the right lane to get on to US-169 S
- Exit on the left onto IA-141 E toward Urbandale
- Stay on IA-141 E for approx. 22 miles
- Use the right 2 lanes to take the Interstate 35 S/I-80 W ramp
- Continue on Interstate 35 past Bevington, St Charles, New Virginia, and Osceola
- Get off of Interstate 35 at Van Wert and head east on Co Rd J14
- Turn Right at US-69 and head south for 1 mile
- Turn Left at Co Rd J22 and drive east for about 2 miles
- Kauffman Structures is located on the left at 25186 Popcorn Rd