Think you might need a Livestock Shelter?
Are you looking for an affordable solution for cattle protection? Maybe you and your horse could benefit from a dedicated building. Or perhaps you have a dream to have a chickens in your backyard, and are looking for a convenient structure. Choose your Livestock Shelter
A Livestock Shelter is more than just a good idea.
We all have a bit of farmer blood in us—after all farming is the foundation of civilization. Yet you may be wondering, “Can I manage care for animals?” If you have the space but just need the structure, an animal shed from Kauffman Structures could be just to thing kick your farming operation up a notch. See all Livestock Shelters
You are right to consider a Livestock Shelter.
Taking care of animals is filled with benefits. Besides making money, you can improve your health and happiness through positive relationships with animals. You family and friends will benefit, but most importantly, you’ll know deep inside that you’re doing the right thing by caring for God’s good world and a few of it’s many wonderful creatures. Livestock Shelter Styles
Let’s do the Livestock Shelter thing together.
We probably can’t help you decide everything about managing your “flocks and herds” but we can sure help you make sure they have adequate shelter. Whether your looking for run-in shelter for your cattle, a novel and heathful way to put eggs on the table, or even a shelter for your firewood–we’re here to help. Get in touch with Kauffman’s, and we’ll get you in touch with your inner herdsman. Livestock Shelters
All Livestock Shelters
Identify what you’d like your shed to do for you.
- What do you want to store?
- How do you want to access it?
- What kind of “look” do you want?
Think carefully about your objectives before you purchase your building.
Review your options and make your choice.
- To choose your shed, consider which size and style will best fit your needs, as well as how each style will fit into your location.
- When you’re ready to order, first choose your colors, then any add-on options.
- Send us a security deposit to place your order. You can choose either a cash sale, or a convenient rent to own contract.
Get ready to land a beautiful backyard.
- We recommend a gravel base to set the shed on. If this is not a good option for you, we are happy to offer you some more ideas and options.
- Look for any low hanging wires or tree branches that will be in the way of getting the shed to the desired location.
- We encourage you to do any necessary tree trimming prior to delivery of your structure.