What is the Loafing Shed livestock shelter?
A place for your livestock and animal friends to get in out of the weather. A 3 sided run-in shelter and loafing shed for sale.
What features make the Loafing Shed livestock shelter a fit?
The loafing sheds from Kauffmans are designed to provide a solution to all the above questions. Whether it’s horses, cattle, pigs, goats, sheep, you name it; healthy animals need sturdy protection from the elements. The 3 sided loafing sheds come in various sizes and heights, depending on the size of your animals. The shelters rest on sturdy 6×6 pressure treated runners so they can easily be moved from one location to another. The wood structure is covered with metal panels to provide long lasting weather protection. The inside is lined with 2×6 boards to keep your livestock from catching a foot in a corner somewhere, and also to protect the metal panels from extra abuse that can come when housing livestock.If you’re looking for a shelter for your animals to get in out of the wind and rain, then the loafing shed is for you. When you need a structure that can provide protection for your livestock, but withstand the abuse that comes along with that, a livestock shelter is what you want. Check out our blog post about 7 Health Benefits of a (Horse Shed)
What does a Loafing Shed livestock shelter cost?
The cost of a Loafing Shed livestock shelter depends on the size and features you choose.
The price of each available size with the standard features is listed below.
small Loafing Sheds
medium Loafing Sheds
|10′ × 18′||
|10′ × 20′||
large Loafing Sheds
|12′ × 18′||
|12′ × 20′||
|12′ × 24′||
How can I get my own Loafing Shed livestock shelter?
Buying a building is a significant decision, but it doesn’t need to be complicated.
We’ve broken it down into 3 simple steps.
Identify what you’d like your shed to do for you.
- What do you want to store?
- How do you want to access it?
- What kind of “look” do you want?
Think carefully about your objectives before you purchase your building.
Review your options and make your choice.
- To choose your shed, consider which size and style will best fit your needs, as well as how each style will fit into your location.
- When you’re ready to order, first choose your colors, then any add-on options.
- Send us a security deposit to place your order. You can choose either a cash sale, or a convenient rent to own contract.
Get ready to land a beautiful backyard.
- We recommend a gravel base to set the shed on. If this is not a good option for you, we are happy to offer you some more ideas and options.
- Look for any low hanging wires or tree branches that will be in the way of getting the shed to the desired location.
- We encourage you to do any necessary tree trimming prior to delivery of your structure.
What Customers Say about Kauffman Structures
Sick and dead animals are bad news for you and your pocketbook.
Here’s a story: This winter my cousin bought a livestock shelter for his calves, which were extremely susceptible to sickness. The very next day he told me that the shelter had already paid off. He found a calf, which was coming down with sickness, resting in the warmth of the shelter. He was then able to treat it accordingly and bring it back to good health.
This can be your story, just call us today or send us a quote request. We’d be happy to get you the shelter that will suit the needs of your animals and give you the peace of mind you long for.
Let's get going with that livestock shelter. There's more than one way to buy a Loafing Shed. What would you like to do next?