What is the Horse Shelter Shed?
The horse shelter, or tack-room shed is an upgrade from the loafing shed. It is designed to give your horses the protection they need, wherever they need it PLUS the convenience of a side room for storing food, tools, and supplies.
What are the features of the Horse Shelter Shed?
The horse shelter and loafing shed for sale can meet all your needs. It gives your animals protection at a very affordable cost, which will keep them healthier and happier. In the long run you’ll save yourself money, since it only takes several expensive vet visits to equal or surpass the cost of the horse shelter itself.If you're looking for a simple and affordable structure that will provide weather protection for your horses or other livestock, then the horse shelter is what you're looking for. You want a structure that won't be fixed permanently into one place, but one that is totally portable, allowing you to move it easily from one place to the next as the need arises.
What does a Horse Shelter Shed cost?
The cost of a Horse Shelter Shed depends on the size and features you choose.
The price of each available size with the standard features is listed below.
small Horse Shelters
medium Horse Shelters
|10′ × 16′||
|10′ × 20′||
|10′ × 24′||
large Horse Shelters
|12′ × 20′||
|12′ × 24′||
|12′ × 28′||
How can I get my own Horse Shelter Shed?
Buying a building is a significant decision, but it doesn’t need to be complicated.
We’ve broken it down into 3 simple steps.
Identify what you’d like your shed to do for you.
- What do you want to store?
- How do you want to access it?
- What kind of “look” do you want?
Think carefully about your objectives before you purchase your building.
Review your options and make your choice.
- To choose your shed, consider which size and style will best fit your needs, as well as how each style will fit into your location.
- When you’re ready to order, first choose your colors, then any add-on options.
- Send us a security deposit to place your order. You can choose either a cash sale, or a convenient rent to own contract.
Get ready to land a beautiful backyard.
- We recommend a gravel base to set the shed on. If this is not a good option for you, we are happy to offer you some more ideas and options.
- Look for any low hanging wires or tree branches that will be in the way of getting the shed to the desired location.
- We encourage you to do any necessary tree trimming prior to delivery of your structure.
What Customers Say about Kauffman Structures
No more horseplay. Get the shelter your horses deserve. Speak to our friendly staff today.
Let's get going with that Shed. There's more than one way to buy a Horse Shelter. How would you like to proceed?