Ready for a storage shed?You may have reached your breaking point. Your garage is full, not of junk, but of things you need and use, some often and others only occasionally. You just can’t come up with any more usable space, so you need the outdoor storage shed to give you back your space and add beauty to your property. That room in your house that serves as your office, the guest room, the arts and crafts room, and everything else…. it’s just too much in one place. Check out our portable buildings price list to see what will fit you best! Choose your storage shed
It’s Time. Consider a storage shed.Whether it is cleaning out the garage so you can get to your vehicle without stumbling over 101 other things, or organizing your backyard to appease your neighbors (and yourself), you’ve decided to make the shed investment. You are carefully planning how to invest your money in a way that will maximize the benefits of your new structure. See all storage sheds
There’s good reason for a storage shed.You can take consolation in knowing you are not alone in your belief that your space should be orderly and beautiful. It’s this belief that fuels our passion to build quality structures. Whatever factors are involved, we are glad you’ve stopped by. We’re happy to offer you the respect and care of a family owned and operated business, where we value your desire to create the beautiful and functional spaces so important to your life. storage shed Styles
Let’s do the storage shed thing together.Improving your property value and effectively solving your outdoor shed storage crisis doesn’t happen overnight. Location, style, color, and size are a few of the important questions that must be answered. We’d be glad to help you find a structure that will meet your needs now, and in 10 years from now. It is important to us that you get a quality product that is carefully designed and placed, and will therefore provide you satisfaction for years to come. storage sheds
All storage sheds
How to land the perfect storage shed
Identify what you’d like your shed to do for you.
- What do you want to store?
- How do you want to access it?
- What kind of “look” do you want?
Think carefully about your objectives before you purchase your building.
Review your options and make your choice.
- To choose your shed, consider which size and style will best fit your needs, as well as how each style will fit into your location.
- When you’re ready to order, first choose your colors, then any add-on options.
- Send us a security deposit to place your order. You can choose either a cash sale, or a convenient rent to own contract.
Get ready to land a beautiful backyard.
- We recommend a gravel base to set the shed on. If this is not a good option for you, we are happy to offer you some more ideas and options.
- Look for any low hanging wires or tree branches that will be in the way of getting the shed to the desired location.
- We encourage you to do any necessary tree trimming prior to delivery of your structure.